The Seminar is the new expansion of CVSN's in-person education offering, building upon the success of our very popular Distributor Training Expo (DTE). With the sustainable success of DTE as the backbone, The Seminar will add education and training tracks for employees of distributors, parts suppliers, and service technicians - classroom and group time during the day with the added benefit of a product training show in the evenings.
The 2024 introduction of The Seminar will feature the following tracks of education and training (some tracks are still tentative):
- The Distributor Training Expo (DTE) - CVSN brings in 200 distributor sales and front-line employees for three days of product sales training in both booth and classroom settings for training with between 20-30 major suppliers in the industry
- GenFirst Certification - general industry and product training that acts as a more thorough introduction to the commercial vehicle aftermarket
- GenNext Certification - this track will focus on particular areas of the business (sales, finance, warehouse, management) that will bolster the productivity of the future executive
- Service Training (powered by Diesel Laptops) - the most popular training courses taught by some of the best in the business
- Karmak User Training - an opportunity for users of the Karmak business system to learn more about various modules from corporate trainers to become more proficient of the software
- Heavy Duty Technology Conference - ideal for IT strategists (including the business owners), this track will focus on new software innovations, data standards, and other best practices being utilized by the industry
To make the planning process easier, the CVSN team handles all of the logistics and travel planning, including:
- Airfare (up to $500)
- Hotel (2 nights)
- Food (all meals)
- Three days of training from suppliers across multiple product categories
Check out this video!