Parts and Service Aftermarket Distributors
Become a Member
Service Facilities, Suppliers, Distributors
Search the Aftermarket Network
COVID-19 INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
- Government Response to Coronavirus, COVID-19
- Unites States: CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Updates
- Canada: Federal Covid-19 Information
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), US Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Travel Advice And Advisories, Canada
- Public Health – Mass Gathering Risk Assessment
- Canada: Public Health – Hand Hygiene
- 8 Ways to Help Protect Your Office Space from Coronavirus, Viscus Partners
- Coping with COVID-19 @ Work: 19 FAQs for Employers, McInnes Cooper
The Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network
Solutions For the Independent Aftermarket Distributor
The Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network (CVSN) is an association of INDEPENDENT parts and service aftermarket distributors serving the transportation industry. Our purpose is to strengthen not only our members’ businesses but also the relationships between our members and their supply partners. CVSN seeks to create an industry-wide forum for professional development, legislative awareness and business opportunities by utilizing broad industry cooperation, education and the exchange of information throughout the channel.
Top independent aftermarket distributors, operating more than 500 locations across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
With almost 70 of the top independent aftermarket distributors, operating more than 500 locations across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico, CVSN is the ONLY industry group that brings all the major players, from all affiliations, together, in one location at one time, for expanded commercial and educational opportunities.
- Constantly Developing Great Parts People Into Great Business People
- Strongly Committed to the SURVIVAL of the INDEPENDENT Aftermarket
- Designed to Help Distributors Reinvent Their Profitability
- Vigilance Over Government Issues at the Federal and State Level