The Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network (CVSN) is the premier trade association advocating for the advancement of the entire independent commercial vehicle aftermarket. Our membership categories include:
- Service / Repair
- Business Service Providers
In 2006, CVSN was formed by the merger of two associations - the Council of Fleet Specialists (CFS) and the National Wheel and Rim Association (NWRA) to become the largest association in North America representing the independent aftermarket.
CVSN currently focuses on these primary pillars:
- Industry Awareness / Marketing
- Education / GenNext
- ESG: Environment / Social Governance (coming soon!)
Through the communities that have been formed to represent these pillars, member companies and their team members can affect positive change through best practices - both for their own companies as well as the industry as a whole. Team members of CVSN companies are strongly encouraged to participate in the area they are most passionate. See our individual Pillar Community pages to sign up and get involved!
CVSN hosts three annual events which deliver the best practices developed by our Pillar Communities back to our members:
- The Show (Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week - HDAW) - the industry's largest product trade show co-hosted with our partners Auto Care Association and MEMA
- The Seminar - our growing education and training week
- The Summit - our leadership conference which unites our industry's executives with our Pillar Communities volunteers
Through the guidance from our Board of Directors, CVSN is the organization that supports the independent aftermarket channel of the trucking industry - an essential component of North American supply chain infrastructure. Without trucks, nothing gets delivered. We're here to ensure the market is healthy, thriving, and competitive.