CVSN represents the entire industry with nearly 70 top independent distributor companies, from all industry affiliations, operating more than 500 locations across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- YEARLY PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS REPORT This report, by the Profit Planning Group, provides the most comprehensive set of benchmarks available for financial performance in the industry and at NO COST
- CRITICAL MASS CVSN assembles Independent Distributors from all affiliations across North America
- PROVIDING A FORUM for distributors and their suppliers to discuss industry issues with the broadest spectrum of successful colleagues
- NETWORKING & RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING OPPORTUNITIES with top industry executives from both Distributors and Suppliers
- EXCLUSIVE COST-SAVING PROGRAMS brought to you in partnership with NAW
- A PLATFORM FOR SHARING BEST PRACTICES and continuous improvement initiatives
- DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRY-WIDE STANDARDS FOR E-COMMERCE through an industry-wide association, which provides increased sales and cost reduction for both Distributors and Suppliers
- REGULAR COMMUNICATION TO KEEP MEMBERS INFORMED on association news and government issues at federal and state levels
- WWW.CVSN.ORG – the “go to” spot for the latest industry & association news, and online meeting registration
- LINKS to a broad range of information on distributor topics, industry and academic sources
- HARD TO FIND PARTS REQUEST and INDUSTRY CALENDAR
CVSN Aftermarket Distributors Association Membership Value Proposition
Apply for a Membership Today!
Interested in becoming a member? Simply fill out our QUICKSTART APPLICATION to begin the membership process. Upon submission of this form, a CVSN staff person will contact you to complete your new membership.