CVSN represents the entire industry with nearly 70 top independent distributor companies, from all industry affiliations, operating more than 500 locations across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- YEARLY PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS REPORT This report, by the Profit Planning Group, provides the most comprehensive set of benchmarks available for financial performance in the industry and at NO COST
- CRITICAL MASS CVSN assembles Independent Distributors from all affiliations across North America
- PROVIDING A FORUM for distributors and their suppliers to discuss industry issues with the broadest spectrum of successful colleagues
- NETWORKING & RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING OPPORTUNITIES with top industry executives from both Distributors and Suppliers
- EXCLUSIVE COST-SAVING PROGRAMS brought to you in partnership with NAW
- A PLATFORM FOR SHARING BEST PRACTICES and continuous improvement initiatives
- DEVELOPMENT OF INDUSTRY-WIDE STANDARDS FOR E-COMMERCE through an industry-wide association, which provides increased sales and cost reduction for both Distributors and Suppliers
- REGULAR COMMUNICATION TO KEEP MEMBERS INFORMED on association news and government issues at federal and state levels
- WWW.CVSN.ORG – the “go to” spot for the latest industry & association news, and online meeting registration
- LINKS to a broad range of information on distributor topics, industry and academic sources
- HARD TO FIND PARTS REQUEST and INDUSTRY CALENDAR
CVSN Aftermarket Distributors Association Membership Value Proposition
Apply for a Membership Today!
Interested in becoming a member? Simply fill out our QUICKSTART APPLICATION to begin the membership process. Upon submission of this form, a CVSN staff person will contact you to complete your new membership.
Apply by Mail or Fax
Rather Complete the process via Fax or Mail? Then download the PDF application, Print, and send it back to us via your choice of mail or fax.
- Mail Form to:
3943-2 Baymeadows Road
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- Or Fax to: